Our referral program is a great way for you to show your appreciation for DocSend to others in your network while receiving a $15 credit for each new user you invite. This article will show you the many ways you can invite someone and how they can set up their own user account.
- Select Earn Credit on your settings tab to access the invite page.
- You can invite new referrals through Gmail, Email, Social media, or through your referral link. Selecting the Gmail or email option will allow you to share your invite through DocSend.
Once your referral accepts and creates a new user account, they must follow the requirements under Referral Requirements to complete the process.
Once you submit your referrals, your referrals must follow specific instructions and must meet the conditions listed below in order to receive the referral credit. Once these conditions have been met, both parties’ will receive the $15 credit automatically.
- Referrals must sign up using your custom referral link in order to receive credit. The referral link can be accessed on your invite page.
- Your referrals must:
You can click on check out the status of your referrals button on the referral page to see the status of your referrals and what step they are on out of the 3 listed below:
- Signed up
- Confirmed their account
- Activated their account
You can also send reminder emails by clicking the Remind button to the referred user to help them finish setting up to receive the credit.
Things to Consider
- Non-USD users will receive a 1 month equivalent of DocSend personal. Please reach out to our support team for assistance firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Referrals must signup using the referral link to receive credit. If you believe there is an error, please contact our support team email@example.com.
Still need help? Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org