DocSend is happy to offer non-profit and charitable organizations a 30% discount to use toward any of the subscription plans. Keep reading to learn more!
- The organization is documented in the IRS Tax Exempt Organization Search.
- The organization holds valid charitable status with the IRS in the US.
- The organization holds a valid 501(c)(3) registration.
DocSend account Owners can submit a request for a non-profit discount by the following:
- Create a free account through our sign-up page.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org from the email associated with your DocSend account and include,
- Subject line: Non-profit Discount Request
- Your organization's legal, registered name (see IRS Tax Exempt Organization Search).
- A brief description of your organization and the request.
Our team will review your submission within 2-3 business days. Once approved, we will update your billing information within 5 business days of your submission approval date. If your team is not approved, you’re welcome to apply in the future if the status of your organization changes.
Things to Consider
- We can only extend one discount per qualifying organization.
- We do not offer refunds for subscription fees paid prior to being approved for the DocSend Nonprofit discount.
Still need help? Reach out to email@example.com!