With so many different ways to upload content, we’ve created this article as a guide to provide a detailed breakdown of what those upload limits are within different parts of the product and along all of our plans. You can also review our pricing page to see all the features available along each plan.
- Page upload limit - Total number of pages each document can have per upload.
- Upload size limit - Total allowed size of each individual file upload, including videos.
- Image upload size limit - Total allowed size for each individual image upload.
For Spaces (Standard, Advanced, Enterprise)
- Total files in a Space - Number of files allowed for each Space.
- Files per Space folder (Advanced only) - Number of files allowed for each Space folder. For more details, check out our Spaces feature and our dedicated help center section on Spaces.
- Total Document Limit - Number of documents you can have in a user account.
- Total Included Storage - File storage size you can have in your user account
Things to Consider
- Users downgrading from any of the listed plans to the limited trial or to another plan will have their account updated to have the reflected limitations.
- If your document is larger than your current upload size limit, feel free to reach out to our support team <firstname.lastname@example.org> for assistance.
Still need help? Reach out to email@example.com!