Standard, Advanced, and Enterprise users have the ability to create Spaces, a collection of content that can be grouped together and shared with a single link. A Space acts as a light-content room providing a fully polished and manageable content room for a variety of uses.
What can I do with a Space?
- View multiple content types at once
- Customize your space with a unique header
- Update the image and provide a short description
- Add Space collaborators (see article for more information)
Want to see an example?
Here is a sample Space. DocSend Spaces can be customized to fit your specific needs. Check out our other articles on Creating a Space and also Customizing a Space for more information.
- How to create Spaces
- Customizing a Space
- Managing content in a Space
- Collaborating in Spaces
- Space blog post
Next Steps: Learn how to create your first Space