Creating a new Space
Users can create Spaces by going to the Spaces tab available to any Standard, Finance, or Enterprise user.
Steps to create a Space
1. Select Create new Space.
2. Choose an associated account and name for the Space.
3. Select all of the Space options such as:
- Require an email address
- Allow downloading
- Set expiration date
- Passcode protect
4. Choose or upload existing content to add to your Space. We recommend creating Space folders [Finance, Enterprise] for additional customization of your Space. Check out Managing content in a Space for more details.
Note: Mail Merge does not work with Spaces at this time.
Users can create sections in Spaces allowing the owner or a collaborator to help organize and manage content more effectively. Users will see the option to add a section located at the bottom of a Space. By default, newly added sections will be untitled but can be renamed by clicking on the edit button. Content must already be uploaded to the Space to add sections.
Space Section requirements & limitations:
- Each section title has a 100 character limit.
- Each Space can have up to 100 sections.
- Space section titles cannot be left blank.Users can choose to drag content from uncategorized or existing sections into new ones. Uncategorized content will appear at the top of the Space with no section header. Sections can also be reorganized by selecting the more options menu located on the right to move sections up or down. Note: Deleting a section will remove the section header and move the content into the uncategorized section of the Space.
Compact List view
Users can configure Spaces to be in a grid or list view allowing for further customization and control of what a Space looks like, further tailoring the viewing experience. You can configure the view when adding content to a Space by selecting the option located on the top-right of the Space settings. Toggling the option will automatically update the view for all visitors.
Note: Users can toggle between the list or grid view anytime by visiting the Space dropdown.
In List view:
In Grid View:
Changing between views
Next Steps: Learn how to customize a Space