Customizing each link
When creating links, users can choose and configure each link's settings separately giving you even more control when sending content. These options include:
- Choosing an Account - Users can configure and choose a target account, typically the name of the organization or company the user is working with, to associate the link and associated visits. Accounts are crucial in organizing constituents related to a deal.
- Require email to view - This will prompt visitors to provide their email address before being able to view the content. Not enabling the option will show the visitor's operating system and geolocation. We recommend enabling the option to get the most out of each visit. Note: Email addresses are not verified.
- Allow downloading - Users can enable the option to allow visitors to download and print the original file. By default, this option is always unselected. Tip: We recommend exporting the file as a PDF is you do not want the content to be editable after print.
- Set Expiration Date - Users can set expiration dates per link so that visitors will not be able to access the link after the specified date. This is a great way to create a sense of urgency and block access to content which may no longer be valid.
- Passcode Protect - This option will require visitors to input a passcode before gaining access to the content. It is recommended that passcodes be provided in a separate message when sending the link.
Check out related articles on: