Available on: Standard Advanced Enterprise
DocSend’s ZIP upload feature allows you to upload and extract multiple assets while retaining the original folder structure. Uploading ZIP files can help you quickly import entire content folders into your content library.
Upload a ZIP File
To upload and extract a ZIP file:
- Open the Content page.
- Click Upload Content.
- Select Upload and extract ZIP.
- Use the File Uploader navigation to locate your ZIP file, or drag and drop your ZIP file from your desktop onto the uploader.
- Click Upload.
Things to Consider
- You can only upload one ZIP file at a time.
- ZIP files can be no larger than 1GB and extracted folders can total 10GB.
- If any files within the ZIP exceed the file size limit, they will be excluded from the upload, and you’ll receive an error message.
- ZIP upload is not available for Spaces, but you can upload and extract a ZIP file into your Content library and then create a Space from the extracted folder.
- ZIP uploads are currently only supported in the web application, not the Chrome or Outlook extension.
- Upload a Document
- Update an Existing Document
Still need help? Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org!