Updating your password in DocSend is easy! Whether you’re logged in and need to change it, or you’ve forgotten your old password and need help logging in, there are two ways to reset your password.
DocSend Password Security Requirements
- At least 10 characters
- At least 1 uppercase letter
- At least 1 lowercase letter
- At least 1 digit
- At least 1 symbol
- Must not be the same as your past 3 passwords
Update Password in Personal Settings
This option is helpful if you’re still logged into DocSend. Follow these steps to update your password in the app.
- Open the Personal Settings page and navigate to the Password tab.
- Input your current password in the “Current Password” field.
- Create a new password that meets DocSend’s security requirements in the “New password” field.
- Re-type the password in “Confirm new password”.
- Click Save changes to update your password.
Update Password via “Reset Password” Link
If you’re having trouble logging into your DocSend account and need to reset your password, you can follow these steps.
- Open the DocSend login page.
- At the bottom of the page, click Retrieve it.
- Enter the email address associated with your DocSend account.
- Click Go to send a password reset link to the specified email address.
Note: The subject of the email is “Reset password instructions”.
- Open the email and click the blue Reset my password button.
- From here, enter a new password that meets DocSend’s security requirements.
- Re-type the password in the “Confirm New Password” field.
- Click Save changes.
- You will then be logged into the DocSend application.
Still need help? Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org!