Billing page information
Only owner of an account has exclusive access to the billing page. The billing page has all information regarding the subscriptions and all payments. Such as,
- A. The current plan type
- Option to change plans
- B. Amount of seats (users) and cost of each seat
- C. Current billing date
- This is the date that the subscription will renew each month or year.
- D. Billing cycle: monthly or annual terms
- E. Credit card on file
- Option to cancel subscription
- F. Invoice billing info (Address/TaxID)
- G. Payment history
- In this section, we'll show the transaction date, the specific change made, the adjustment for the change, the new total, and an option to email invoices to your email.
What is my billing date? What is my transaction date?
- Your billing date is the same day when you sign up and also when your subscription renews. Any proration that occurs will also be based off your billing date. The transaction date is the date that a billable change occurs, e.g adding an additional user.
Will my subscription automatically renew?
- Yes. Your subscription will automatically renew until you change or cancel your subscription.
What happens when I add a user to my team?
- New users will have the same billing date and will be prorated for their first subscription period once confirming their account. New users will also have a 7-day grace period before being billed.
What happens if I remove someone from my team?
- Yes, deactivated users will be prorated for the time left on the current billing cycle, and you will receive an automatic credit back to your account. All credits will be itemized and visible on the billing page.
Can I cancel my subscription?
- Yes, you can cancel your current plan anytime by going to your billing page. You'll continue to have access to your DocSend plan until the end of your subscription date. All users will automatically downgrade to our Limited trial account. Please contact email@example.com to reactivate your account and seek assistance.
What if my payment fails?
- We'll retry your payment method several times. You can update your payment method anytime by visiting your billing page. Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- Note: If you fail to update your payment method after several attempts, we will downgrade your account to the limited trial with limited access. Downgrading will remove access to your premium features, but you can reactivate your subscription to gain access to those settings. See more about our Limited Trials to learn more.
Check out more related articles here: