What do I get with the Limited trial?
DocSend's Limited trial is a great way for you get familiarized with the basics of using DocSend. The limited trial has limited functionality similar to our Personal plan and allows for:
- 5 Content uploads, at any given time.
- 10 total visits captured per month (links are still accessible).
- Team members cannot be added.
- Recipients of your content will see a DocSend signup page at the end of each document.
- Check out our article on File upload limitations to know more about content upload limits.
Note: Once on a paid plan, the sign-up modal will no longer appear.
How do I know when to upgrade?
When you’ve reached the limit, you will see an alert in your account with a red banner and popup prompting you to upgrade. You will be required to upgrade your plan in order to continue using DocSend.
Once a user's trial or subscription ends, the user account will automatically be downgraded to the Limited Trial, disabling all premium features applicable to the Standard, Finance, and Enterprise plan. Any document or Space utilizing any of the premium features will be disabled and inaccessible to visitors. Documents, links, Spaces, and visitor data will not be disabled but will be inaccessible until the user upgrades again. Upgrading to the same or higher tier subscription will reactivate all of the features and disabled content.
Disabled Link with premium:
Disabling premium features
Users can also remove the any of the premium features to reactivate a link. For example, enhanced security features such as whitelisting and email verification can be removed within the link settings to reactivate access to the link without having to be on any of the premium plans. Here's how:
- Go to the link and select the Link settings options menu
- Uncheck the premium setting option, e.g whitelisting, email verification, NDA
- Press Update link and the link will be accessible again
Need help deciding? Contact us at email@example.com for assistance.