While DocSend does offer a wide range of paid subscriptions, the Limited Trial is great for getting familiar with the basics of using DocSend for free! This plan is similar to our Personal plan with just a few limitations.
Limited Trial Features
On the Limited Trial, you can:
- Upload and store up to 5 documents at a time
- Receive visits on document links
- Add users (Member role only)
Downgrade to the Limited Trial
If you’re a new user, your Advanced Trial will automatically be downgraded to the Limited Trial if you decide not to upgrade to a paid subscription.
If you currently have a paid subscription, canceling your subscription will revert your account to the Limited Trial.
When you cancel, any links using premium features will be disabled and inaccessible to visitors. This includes:
- Signable documents
- Any links using advanced security features
- Allowed Viewers
- Email Authentication
- Campaign/Mail Merge
Your content will not be deleted if you downgrade to the Limited Trial. If any content or links are disabled, they will be reactivated as soon as you upgrade to a plan that supports the premium features.
Disabled link notification
You can remove advanced security features from your document links to re-enable them for your visitors. To do this follow the update link settings walk through or refer to the steps below:
- Find the disabled link and click the “settings” icon
- Deselect any advanced features
- Click Update Link
That’s it! Your link is accessible once again!
Things to Consider
- A DocSend signup page will be appended to the end of each document in the document viewer. Upgrade to a paid plan to remove the appended page.
- This trial is limited to 10 visits per month.
- Once one of your files receives 10 visits in a month, any additional analytics will be blurred out until upgraded to a paid plan.
- When you’ve reached the content limit, you’ll see a popup and a red banner prompting you to upgrade to a paid plan. Click Choose a plan to upgrade to a paid subscription and continue using DocSend! After you upgrade, the popup and red banner will be removed. For more information on paid DocSend subscriptions, check out the Pricing page.
- Reach out to email@example.com if you’d like to delete your account and all content.
Still need help? Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org!