The Power of DocSend in Gmail & Chrome
Users can download DocSend’s Chrome extension for a seamless DocSend experience, without ever having to leave their Chrome browser. Downloading the extension is a great way to save time and clicks for those who already spend a great deal of time in DocSend, Chrome, and Gmail. Downloading the Chrome extension will also give you access to the DocSend Gmail plug-in and both are free, easy to install, and available on all plans.
Here's a video on how to download DocSend's extension for Chrome:
Steps to download
- Go to the Chrome web store and search for the DocSend Extension for Chrome. Download it to your browser.
- Select Add to Chrome and the extension will confirm downloading.
- Once downloaded, the Chrome tab should show the extension on your browser's extension bar.
- The Gmail plugin should also appear in your compose ribbon when drafting an email. Check out our article on how to use the DocSend Chrome extension.
Steps to Uninstall the DocSend Chrome Extension
- Go to your Chrome Settings >> Extension
- Locate the "DocSend Extension for Chrome" and remove.
Google Chrome and Microsoft Outlook
For users utilizing Google’s Chrome Browser and Microsoft Outlook, you can still use the Chrome extension to quickly manage your content from the browser. DocSend’s Outlook add-in quickly allows you to manage and send DocSend content when drafting emails. Check out our Outlook add-in integration for more details.