If you’re an Outlook user, you can download DocSend’s Outlook add-in to streamline your document-sharing workflow. The add-in enables you to upload content and create DocSend links directly from your Outlook client. It’s free, easy to install, and available on all plans. Talk about a seamless experience!
To leverage Outlook add-ins, you need Office365 and one of the following versions of Outlook:
- Outlook 2013
- Outlook 2016
- Outlook Web
For more information, check out Microsoft’s Requirements for running Office Add-ins
Important: The add-in is currently only available on desktop devices.
Install the Add-in
Installing the add-in is quick; it only takes a few steps!
- Open DocSend for Outlook in Microsoft’s AppSource store.
- Click Get it now. If prompted, sign in to your Microsoft account.
- At this point, you’ll be redirected to Outlook to add the add-in.
- Click Add.
Now, you should see the DocSend logo or Insert Link button in the toolbar when composing a new email.
Uninstall the Add-in
If you need to uninstall the add-in, the steps are just as simple.
- Open Outlook and click Get Add-ins.
- On the Office Add-ins page, click My add-ins.
- Find the DocSend add-in and click the “more options” icon.
- Click Remove.
It’s as easy as that!
Still need help? Reach out to email@example.com!