Available on: Enterprise
Owners and Admins can easily manage access to any team folder on the Content page. By actively managing folder access, you can ensure that only relevant content is surfaced to each sub-team in your organization.
Folder Access Levels
There are three main levels of folder access that you can apply to a sub-team.
- No access: Users will not be able to see the folder or any content within it.
- View and share only: Users can see the folder and its content. They can create links to share the content, as well as Live Present any content in the folder.
- Can edit and share: Users can see and share content in the folder, and they can also add, remove, and update existing content. They can also manage folder access and move content, including sub-folders, within the folder.
Note: When creating a new team folder, you’ll be prompted to select a Folder owner. This sub-team will automatically be given edit and share access to the folder.
Update Folder Access
To update folder access levels for a specific team folder:
- Expand the “more options” menu next to the folder name.
- Select Manage access.
- From here, you can select different access levels from the dropdown next to each sub-team.
- Click Update folder access to save your changes.
Note: A folder that’s been shared with multiple sub-teams will be denoted by this icon
Still need help? Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org!