You can connect to a handful of external applications as a way of streamlining your experience. Connecting these apps will enable you to log in, sync data, and more.
The following are third-application connections you can manage on DocSend:
Important: Salesforce is only applicable for Standard plans and above.
Connect Third-Party Applications
To connect to an available third-party application, follow the steps listed below:
- Navigate to your Settings page.
- Go to the Connected Apps page.
- Click Connect under the desired application you wish to connect.
- You’ll be redirected to the login page where you will input your credentials and allow the connection.
Your DocSend account is now directly linked to your desired application!
Disconnect Third-Party Applications
To disconnect from any connected third-party applications, simply click Disconnect next to the connected app status. This will unlink your DocSend account from the application.
Things to Consider
- Toggle Save signed documents to Dropbox to automatically save completed signable documents to your Drobox account. For more information, checkout How to save DocSend files to your Dropbox account
- Disconnecting from LinkedIn requires an additional step on the LinkedIn side.
Still need help? Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org!