Want to turn your DocSend visitor data into actionable intel or view them outside of your account? You can download a copy of your visits into a CSV spreadsheet. Keep reading to learn how!
How to Export Visitor Data
You can export a CSV spreadsheet by expanding the “more options” button and selecting Export visits. You’ll receive a direct download to your device and a copy sent to your email that is available for download at any time!
The CSV spreadsheet will highlight the following information about the visit and visitor such as:
- Created at
- When any Signable Document is completed (including access gating Agreements)
- Link Name
- Link Owner
- Total Visit Duration
- % (Visit) Completion
- Content version
- Downloaded at
Export Space Visit Data
You can export a CSV spreadsheet of all visits to content housed in your Space by clicking the CSV icon. Once clicked, you’ll receive a direct download to your device and a copy sent to your email that is available for download at any time.
- A Space collaborator’s CSV download only includes data for content housed under a Team Folder.
Important: Only the Space Owner and Collaborators have the option to download the Space CSV.
Space Visit CSV Data
The CSV spreadsheet will highlight the following information about the visit and visitor:
- Contact Name: Populates when Signable document is completed (includes access gating Agreements)
- Contact Email: Populates when Require Email to View is enabled.
- Account Name
- Space Link
- Space Link Owner
- Content Name
- Content Link
- Content Version
- Content Visit Date (date + time in UTC)
- Downloaded At: When downloaded from the DocSend Document viewer
- Printed At: When printed from the DocSend Document viewer.
- Percent Completion
- Device (Mobile, Desktop, Tablet)
Things to Consider
- Admins have access to export visits from documents that are visible to them.
- Members can only download and export visits from documents that they own. Members attempting to export visits from a document they do not own will not have the option.
- Visits are only tracked at the document level, as a result, Space visitor data will only show visits to documents in the Space.
Still need help? Reach out to email@example.com!