Available on: Standard Advanced Enterprise
DocSend’s custom branding options enable you to customize your links and document viewer to add a personal touch and professional polish to your shared DocSend content. If you’re an Owner or Admin, you can visit the Company Branding Settings page to enable customizations.
Custom Branding Options
You can update any or all of the following settings at any time to personalize your visitors’ DocSend experience.
- Subdomain: Add a subdomain name to the front of all links, including Live Present links.
- Site URL: Add your website URL - the logo in the document viewer will take visitors to the specified website.
- Logo: Add your company logo to the document viewer to replace the default DocSend logo.
- Brand color: Change the accent color in the document viewer.
Remember to click Save changes to set your custom branding live!
Note: If any visitors are viewing a document while you’re customizing your branding settings, they won’t see your changes until they visit a document in a new session.
You can update the logo at any time from the Company Branding Settings page. Here are some best practices for logo uploads:
- Uploaded in PNG file format
- At least 60px tall and no wider than 320px
- Have a transparent or dark background color
- Unlocked image dimensions in image preferences
Things to Consider
- Changing the subdomain will automatically redirect any existing links to the newly updated subdomain.
- If any visitors are viewing a document while you’re customizing your branding settings, they won’t see your changes until they visit a document in a new session.
- Spaces can be customized even further; check out the article below to learn more!
Still need help? Reach out to email@example.com!