The owner or admin of an account can update the company brandings settings to help add a professional polish when sharing DocSend content. These include:
- Subdomain - The inserted name will appear prepended to all your links and when presenting.
- Site url - The company logo will link to the url provided in the viewer.
- Logo - Updating the logo will replace the default DocSend logo.
- Brand color - this will be the accent color in the content viewer.
Updating the Company Logo
An admin or owner of an account can update the company logo anytime by accessing the company’s branding settings. It is recommended that the logo be:
- Uploaded in PNG file format.
- At least 60px tall and no wider than 320px.
- Have a transparent or dark background color.
- Unlocked image dimensions in the image preferences.
Customizing Space headers
We recommend a 4:1 aspect ratio with a minimum of 1920x480 and a maximum of 3840x960.