DocSend’s FullContact integration delivers additional visibility and control. You can see which visitor contact information comes from an enriched dataset, and disable the integration if needed. To learn more about Full contact, visit their website: Full Contact.
Important: Only the account Owner and Admin(s) can configure the Full Contact setting.
When enabled, the full contact integration will automatically enrich your visitor’s contact profile in DocSend whenever the visitor visits your link and you have “require email to view” enabled. All you have to do is sit back and let the integration pull those insights for you!
Depending on what’s available, the integration can generate the following:
- Job Title
- Linkedin (icon)
- Social networking sites (icon)
Contact Enrichment Tag
When enabled, any visitors will be tagged with an icon to let you know their contact profile contains information from an enriched dataset.
Manage the Full Contact Integration
The Full Contact integration is automatically enabled when you sign up. Both the owner and Admin(s) have the ability to change the integration configuration. Please note, disabling the integration will remove the contact information generated for visitors and suppress future contact enrichment for new visitors.
- Go to your Company Settings page.
- Click Enrich contacts with information from third party sources to enable or disable.
- Click Save Changes.
Things to Consider
- Disabling the integration is not retroactive for existing contacts. In other words, visitors who visited a link before this integration was released on August 5th, 2021, will maintain their contact profile information even when the integration is disabled.
- Email address and Accounts in DocSend are generated by DocSend, not Full Contact
- If contact information is incorrect, we’ve got you covered! Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for next steps.
Still need help? Reach out to email@example.com!