If you have multiple DocSend accounts, you can link them to one another and seamlessly toggle between them from your Linked Logins page.
Important: Linking user accounts is a permanent action and cannot be undone.
How to Link Logins
To link a user account:
- Review the company name configured in your Company General Settings page. The selected name is what is visible when switching between different user accounts.
- Navigate to the User Settings page under your profile icon and select Switch Company.
- Click Link Another Login to connect your other user account.
Note: The account you’re currently signed into will say “ACTIVE” in the login details.
- Enter the email address of the account you’d like to connect and click Initiate Linking.
- Once added, you will receive an email confirmation to complete the connection.
The email will include a list of all accounts you’d like to connect - just click Link Logins to complete the process!
Note: The link will be accessible for 1 hour. If the link expires, you can repeat the steps above to resend the email confirmation.
- Once connected, you can find all linked accounts on the Linked Logins page by selecting Switch Company (from step 2).
Note: Switching companies will require you to log into the associated email account.
Gmail and Outlook Extensions
In Gmail, you can switch between profiles by selecting Switch on the top-right of the extension. Check out our article DocSend Extension for Chrome to learn more.
In Outlook, you can switch between profiles by selecting Switch under the Settings icon. See our Download the Outlook Add-in article for more information.
Still need help? Reach out to email@example.com!