What is DocSend?
DocSend is a secure sharing platform that helps you identify who is interested in doing business with you and protects your sensitive documents from getting into the wrong hands.
DocSend Viewing Experience
Viewing DocSend links is easier than ever in the DocSend viewer experience. Links can be shared via email or SMS and does not require any additional software download, making it easy to view several types of documents on both a mobile device or desktop.
Here is a quick FAQ to help you navigate the DocSend viewer:
- How can I jump to a specific page in a document? Use the icon in the top toolbar () to jump to a specific page in the document.
- Why can’t I download this file? DocSend provides its users with several security features that help them control who has access to their documents and one of them is the ability to prevent downloads of their documents.
- How can I request download access or provide feedback? Users can grant viewers the ability to ask questions or provide feedback within the viewer itself, providing a great avenue to ask for a downloadable version of the document you are viewing.
What can I share with DocSend?
DocSend supports the ability to share multiple file types including PDFs, Microsoft Word & Powerpoint, Keynote, and a majority of Microsoft Excel files. Other file types like video, audio, and images can be shared as download-only files.
Over 10,000 companies use DocSend every day to securely share a variety of business-critical documents including:
- Fundraising decks
- Investor updates
- Board meeting documents
- Marketing collateral
- Sales presentations
- Customer success materials
What else can I do with DocSend?
- Share multiple documents at once with Spaces
- Finalize contracts with eSignature
- Get NDAs signed with One-click NDA
- Watermark sensitive documents
- Limit document access to specific email addresses or domains
Interested in DocSend? Start your 14-day trial for free!