With document previews, users can examine all document uploads within DocSend prior to sharing with visitors. Previewing a document can ensure that documents display as intended and can be helpful when needing to make small adjustments (see Updating a new version of a document).
For premium users (Standard, Finance, Enterprise), Download-only content are not preview-able and can only be downloaded to view the file.
Here’s how to preview a document
- Choose or Upload a document
- In the document details, select the eye symbol button to preview
- An internal document viewer will appear and will display exactly what a visitor would see.
- Uploading a document
- Link settings Explained
- Updating a new version of a document
- Download-only content
- Downloading or printing a document
Next: Learn how to create a link to share your document with visitors