How to apply
DocSend welcomes organizations that hold a valid charitable status with the IRS (in the United States), with a valid 501(c)(3) registration. DocSend will provide a 30% discount for Non-profit or charitable organizations. See if your organization qualifies here: https://apps.irs.gov/app/eos/
Organization owners can submit a request for non-profit discount requests by reaching out to email@example.com.
- Create a free limited trial user account by signing up
- Submit a request for non-profit discounting to firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- Organization's legal, registered name (see organization search)
- User email address matching the DocSend account
- A brief description of your organization and the request
The Review Process
Our team will review and validate non-profit and charity status so we can provide a promotion. If your team is not approved, you’re welcome to apply in the future if the charitable status of your organization changes.
Once approved, your billing will be updated once your organization has been confirmed of non-profit charitable status within 5 business days.
- We do not offer refunds for subscription fees paid prior to being approved for DocSend Nonprofit status.
- We can only extend one discount per qualifying organization.