Setting up notifications
Notifications can be set up using triggers with IFTTT. Whether it be for a visit to a specific document or all documents, you can set easy-to-create triggers to send email notifications or slack messages to update your team.
Check out IFTTT's DocSend page to see the different ways you and your team can stay notified.
How to create an IFTTT Applet
Creating an IFTTT is free and easy when you visit the IFTTT DocSend page. Here are the steps to create Applet notifications for DocSend.
- Connect your DocSend account to IFTTT.
- Choose any of the available Applets for DocSend and turn on the Applet.
- Configure your Applet settings. The options may be different depending on the specific Applet, but here are some examples of options you can configure.
- Choose the recipient email address or Slack channel
- The specific document to trigger the Applet message
- The subject of the message
- The body of the message
Configure the ingredients. The Subject and body of the messages can be configured to include optional information known as “ingredients” to enrich your Applet notification:
- DocSend document name
- The visitor’s email address
- The link name
- Visit time
- Visit URL
- Visitor company
- Turn on your Applet. You can review your current Applets anytime by visiting My Applets, as well as see other suggestions.
Check out our other related help center articles on Integration below: