Keeping it private
Open graph tagging allows users to show content and Space previews providing a richer experience when sharing links on external websites. Users can control the privacy of shared content links by accessing the Privacy & Security settings.
1. Show content preview when sharing links on external websites
- If enabled, we’ll show the thumbnail for the content, which is pulled from the first page of the document or the Open graph image for the URL:
- If disabled, or if no content preview is available, the image will default to the company logo that you have set in your custom branding settings:
2. Show content title when sharing links on external websites
- If enabled, the link will show the content title when shared:
- If disabled, the link will only show the content type when shared (e.g. DocSend Document):
3. Show Space title and subtitle when sharing Space links on external websites.
By default, DocSend will automatically use the Space’s cover image or the logo if present. If no cover image or logo is set, the user’s custom branding will be used instead.
- If enabled, the link will show the Space title and subtitle when shared:
- If disabled, the link will show DocSend Space as the title:
Note: Free users will not be able to disable these settings. Once the user upgrades they can choose to disable them from their company settings.
Check out our other articles on: