Improve your workflow
Using the DocSend Gmail & Chrome extension can help users send and manage DocSend content more efficiently by integrating your DocSend account onto your Chrome browser or when sending emails through your Gmail account. If you haven’t already downloaded the Chrome extension, check out our article on Downloading the DocSend Chrome Extension for more details and visit the Chrome webstore to download the DocSend Chrome extension. Here's how it works:
- Go to your Gmail account and compose a new email.
- Select the DocSend logo on the compose ribbon and login to your DocSend account.
- Once connected, upload or select existing content and create a DocSend link.
- Before sending, edit your hyperlink’s text as needed.
Note: The link will automatically be added in the email thread and will default to the name of the document.
- Select the Chrome Extension and log into your DocSend account.
- Once connected, upload or select content and create a DocSend link.
- Copy the link and share your link.