The only way a visitor will see the name of one of your documents is if you create a link that allows the document to be downloaded. In that case, the document name shown on DocSend will be used as the name of the downloaded file. You can change this name at any time by clicking on the document name from the document details page.
Articles in this section
- How Visitors are Prompted for Their Info
- How to Ensure Visitors Aren't Asked for Their Info
- Document Name Visibility
- Location of a View is Incorrect
- How to Receive Desktop Notifications.
- Several Desktop Notifications for the Same Visit
- Exporting DocSend Visitor data & Stats
- What does it mean when someone opens my document, but the view time is 0 seconds?