When a visit occurs, you will receive a desktop notification for each DocSend tab you have open in your browser. This means that if you (as a user) have multiple DocSend tabs open, you will receive multiple desktop notifications for each visit.
Articles in this section
- Exporting DocSend Visitor Data & Stats
- Visits from Atypical Sources
- How Visitors are Prompted for Their Info
- How to Ensure Visitors Aren't Asked for Their Info
- Document Name Visibility
- Location of a View is Incorrect
- How to Receive Desktop Notifications
- Several Desktop Notifications for the Same Visit
- What does it mean when someone opens my document, but the view time is 0 seconds?