When creating a link, make sure the checkbox to "Require an email to view" isn't checked. This will ensure your visitors will not be asked for their email information.
Articles in this section
- Exporting DocSend Visitor Data & Stats
- How Visitors are Prompted for Their Info
- How to Ensure Visitors Aren't Asked for Their Info
- Document Name Visibility
- Location of a View is Incorrect
- How to Receive Desktop Notifications
- Several Desktop Notifications for the Same Visit
- What does it mean when someone opens my document, but the view time is 0 seconds?