Available on Limited Trial | Standard | Advanced | Enterprise
Templates provide an easy way to get started using Spaces. Templates can be used to create documents, share files, assist clients and employees, and much more.
- Any plan that has access to Spaces
- Spaces are available to all plans except Personal
How to Use a Template in Spaces
To use a template in Spaces:
- Sign into docsend.com.
- Click Spaces in the left sidebar.
- Click Use template under the template you’d like to use.
You can select from these templates:
- Client Portal - This is used for proposals, contracts, and other professional documents.
- Virtual Data Room - This is used to store and share sensitive files and collaborating on requests.
- Onboarding Space - This is used for onboarding clients and employees while keeping their information secure.
- Board Meeting - This is used to share agendas and meeting notes and to archive documents.
Note: If you’ve already created at least one Space, you’ll access templates by clicking Browse templates on the Spaces page.