Available on: Standard Advanced Enterprise
You can sync an additional “Signed” field to Salesforce on visits by configuring it as a custom field in DocSend. This is helpful for tracking if and when your visitors sign a document.
Configure “Signed” Field in Salesforce
- Open your Company Salesforce Settings.
- Under Field Mappings, select Signed from the Visit Property and Activity Field drop-downs.
- Click Add.
- DocSend will then show when any particular visit has a signature. By default, the field value will be “No” and will be updated to “Yes” once the visitor signs the document.
Things to Consider
- Visits will only show “Signed = Yes” when the document is signed by the visitor.
- The “Signed” field in Salesforce will be visible on all synced visits, even if the related document isn’t signable.
Still need help? Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org!