Available on: Standard Advanced Enterprise
When visiting a Space, there are few things you can do to navigate through the shared content–keep reading to learn more!
Visitor Information Prompt
You may be asked to provide your email address or sign an NDA before gaining access to the Space. To learn more about our link settings, see Link Settings Explained.
With the Space menu, you can navigate to a different page on the document, quickly switch between documents, and go back to the home page without ever leaving the document viewer!
Too many files to scroll through? Look for specific content easily using the search bar.
Note: Space descriptions will not be captured in the search results.
Download Files in a Space
When downloading is enabled, you can download specific folders or content in a Space without needing to individually access each file or folder. Just select the download icon next to the content you would like to download! Once selected, individual files will automatically save to your device and folders will be downloaded as zip folders.
If you’d like to download the entire Space as a zip folder, select the Download button in the top right corner of your Space.
When downloading folders or entire Spaces, you can also click the Email download link from the prompt if you don’t feel like waiting for the zip folder to process.
Here are some things to keep in mind when downloading content from a Space:
- We recommended accessing and downloading the assets from the same device that you originally viewed the Space from.
- Folders and section structures will be retained within the downloaded zip file, so all content will be found in their corresponding folders.
- If any changes are made to the Space, such as content updates or new additions, you may need to download the Space assets again.
- URL link content is not downloadable.
- You will only see a download icon next to a file or folder if the Space owner has enabled downloading for that content.
- When downloading a downloadable folder containing non-downloadable files, any non-downloadable files will be excluded from your folder download.
Still need help? Reach out to email@example.com!