Setting Team Access
Admins and Owners can select manage access to their Team Folders in the folder settings to one of the following options:
- No access - Users will not have access see the content or folder.
- View and share only - Users can view the folder, as well as create, share, and Live Present links. Downloading content and exporting visit data is also enabled.
- Can edit and share - In addition to View and Share Only access, users can add, remove, and edit content. Being apart of the team that created the folder will automatically give edit and share access. Users who have edit and share access can also:
- upload, remove, and update documents.
- Move folders and content within folders
- manage access to folders
Note: If a folder has been shared across multiple teams, a symbol will appear next to it.
Check out related articles on: